Saturday, April 30, 2011

A whole week of rain!

It's  been extremely rainy and wet here in North Western New York, with not much opportunity to get pictures of the beautiful Naples Valley !
Lots of flooding and not much sun!

I did accomplish a lot of cinnamon dough projects, though and I'll share pictures soon.

Today, Saturday, is sunny and warm and I'm at work , soooo...

We'll hope for the best this coming week. 
I can't wait to show you some of the highlights of living among these beautiful mountains.


Now , isn't this a great picture!? LOL
  There's a lot of purple here!

 See, even our fire hydrants are purple,
 (a little muddy right now, but purple ).

Next time, I'll share why Naples is so purple.

More next week...
Until then, Blessings and hugs,
Trudy

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Trudy,
    Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your nice comment. Your blog background reminds me of a bright sunny day; very appealing.
    I have never seen a purple fire hydrant before; how curious! Now you've got my curiosity piqued! Have a delightful day, my friend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. A purple hydrant? haha perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trudy,
    Love the purple hydrant and looking forward to hearing why your area is into the purple.
    Hope your rain calms down some and you see some blue skies. We had a ton of rain over the weekend and Monday. Now it is sunny again but a little cooler. Not complaining, it will be over 100 degrees here soon enough. LOL

    Blessings to you,
    Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete