Friday, June 24, 2011

MY Etsy is up and Running/ posting once a month?

 My Etsy is open, but...

Well , I've come to the conclusion that I just don't seem to be able to blog more than once a month right now!

So much going on and so little time in my hectic summer days.


This Blog has had a lot of kinks and I'm not very good at figuring out how to fix them, so...

 I have been creative instead.

Bear with me as I try to fix the issues here.
It certainly has been a learning experience!

I love the computer but not the time it takes away from other things I'd rather do.

I do hope to devote more time here soon,

  but for now:     
I will just relax and be content with once a month at the very least.
I will say that my Etsy is up and running,

and although it's a small attempt it is fun!!!!

I certainly hope to improve it as I go along and will be also adding many Christmas things.

I love Christmas and as an example of that love I'll be having

A Christmas in July posting soon!

Until later come on over
 take a peek at my etsy
and let me know what you'd like to see offered there!

No comments:

Post a Comment